In this post I have made rudimentary plot using ggplot in R with the one of the stanrdard data sets (cars).
I have used the script from the previous post to convert the Rmarkdown script to a standard markdown script and dave it in the
_posts directory. It produces a graph which gets saved in the
ggplot(mpg, aes(x = displ, y = hwy, colour = factor(cyl))) + geom_point(size = 3, alpha = I(4 / 10)) + labs(x = "Highway mileage (miles per gallon)", y = "Displacement") + scale_colour_discrete(name = "Number of\ncylinders") + theme_minimal() + theme( axis.text = element_text(size = 12), axis.title = element_text(size = 14, color = "#3f3f3f", face = "bold"), legend.title = element_text(size = 14), legend.text = element_text(size = 12) )
Here is the graph produced with ggplot and a few modifications to the theme.